Monday, November 10, 2008

With Nicole

I have arrived in Jacksonville and staying in an absolutely beautiful penthouse condo on the beach! I surprised Nicole by having Scott bring her up to Carraba's for dinner. The staff sat me with my back to the door and then tried to seat them with me. At first, Nicole backed away from the table, (later saying she was flabergasted that they would sit them in a booth with someone else). But once I looked up and Nicole saw me, she screamed "MOMMMMMMMMMM!!"

Right now, she's laying here behind me on the couch. She's had some pains today, some quite strong, but nothing with any rhythm or consistency yet. But I'm having some really serious lower back pain right now. So I'm starting to wonder which one of us is really doing the work here?!? LOL

No comments: